Locally owned and operated since 1975, our mission is to be the best service company possible. This will be accomplished by delivering quality services and value to all our customers; regardless of size. Consistent output and continuous attention to detail will result in long-term relationships with both internal and external customers.
National Exterminating is a full-service termite and pest control company. We service all aspects of your home or business needs offering:
- Pest Control including bee and wasp removal
- Termite inspections
- Treatments and Damage warranties
- Crawlspace Encapsulation and Moisture Control that is Inspectable, Treatable and Warrantable for the health, comfort and protection of your home
- Termite and Moisture inspections and Clearance letters (NPMA33) for the sale of your home
- Commercial & Residential Rodent Control Programs
- Understructure Repairs done by our staff who specialize in girder, floor joist and subfloor repair Insulation removal and replacement, moisture barrier removal and replacement, sump-pumps, sand and fungus treatments
- Class B contractor
…just to mention a few.
After 44 years, National has seen, experienced and solved most if not all concerns when dealing with pests, termites and moisture issues. Let us develop a solution for your home or business. National Exterminating annually services more than 17,000 termite customers and more than 5,000 pest control customers. Founded in 1975 by owner Randy D Abbitt and his wife Carol Abbitt, the firm provides a comprehensive range of exterminating and pest control services for commercial and residential clients.
A Newport News native, Abbitt has over 45 years’ experience in the exterminating industry. Randy Abbitt has a first-hand understanding of both consumer and commercial exterminating and pest control needs. Since the inception of the firm, National Exterminating has applied a team approach to client service. Abbitt attributes the success of the company to the family atmosphere, hard work, and dedication of the co-workers who view National as their own.