Consider National Exterminating for all your rodent control issues!
The Tidewater area is witnessing unprecedented levels of rodent activity. New construction, utility work, building demolition and home remodeling are some of the factors that may push rodents toward your home.
Our Rodent Control Program always starts with a Free Inspection! Once completed, our trained technician will provide you with an individualized plan of treatment.
Plans may include:
- Trapping and/or Baiting stations
- Scheduled Monitoring of all stations/traps
- Exclusions to seal off any entry points
- PRO-Pell Rodent Repellent application
- Rodent Grates for your crawlspace vents
- Replacing Crawlspace Vents if needed
- Removal of Downed Insulation and Damaged Poly Moisture Barrier
- Disinfection and Sanitation of suggested areas as needed
- Ongoing Monitoring as needed
DID YOU KNOW THAT…
Rodents such as rats and mice are associated with several health risks? In fact, rats and mice are known to spread more than 35 diseases. These diseases can be spread to humans directly through handling of live or dead rodents, contact with rodent feces, urine, or saliva, as well as rodent bites.
Also, rodents can chew through almost anything!
They chew through piping, electrical cords, wood, drywall which could call result in water leaks, damage, mold, flooding and much more.