Many people think of bed bugs as no more than part of a cute bedtime cliché: “Sleep tight. Don’t let the bed bugs bite!” But they are quite real and far from cute.
Bed bugs are small, brownish insects with flat, oval-shaped bodies. Young bed bugs can be no bigger than a pinhead, or even undetectable by the naked eye. They feed on the blood of humans and animals alike. Their name comes from their tendency to live between mattresses and feed on bed occupants at night. Bed bugs don’t fly, but move quickly over floors, walls, and ceilings.
National Exterminating’s 3-Pronged Approach to Get Rid of Bed Bugs:
- Bed Bug Inspection at no cost
- Development of a plan of action
- First of 3 treatments consists of the use of steam, chemical and dusting of all voids
- 2 follow up treatments spaced 2 weeks apart
- We will provide you with instructions for preparing your home and its contents for the service.
- All Bed Bug treatments come with a 90 day warranty
Bed bug bites on an arm.